Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sacred Sunday

Scripture of the day: "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" -John 14:6, NIV


Welcome back to Sacred Sunday! I am excited that you have joined me again today. I love worshipping God through music and so today I have a few worship videos that I hope you enjoy and can share with someone. I have recently started working out and I love turning on my iPod and playing worship music while I exercise. It gets me pumped and motivated to keep on going because I don't want the music to end. Today's scripture is so awesome and what makes it even better is that Jesus actually said those words. I love the red letter editions of the bible. It lets you know exactly where to find Jesus' words to us. The whole entire bible from Genesis to Revelation leads to Jesus. If you know that about the bible when reading it then it sounds more like a love letter to you. Enjoy the videos!










These are just a few of my favorites! If you have a certain song that you love please post it in the comments section and I will get it up next week! I would love to know what everyone else loves! Have a blessed Sunday and love on your family today. Give someone a hug and let them know you care!


God Bless,

Kristy

No comments: