Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day Pictures

Scripture of the Day: "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven." -Ecclesiastes 3:1, NKJV

Here are some pictures of us from Valentine's Day. Notice there are no pictures of Hubby and I...boo hoo. There was no one to take them and then when I thought about setting the timer on the camera, we were already in bed asleep. Oh well, here are Bear and Fuzzy Duck and random pictures from that day! Enjoy!

Bear and Fuzzy Duck look adorable!


My beautiful table setting! That is not alcohol in those
glasses, it is sparkling cider, I just love that stuff!


The lovely cake I made! It was so yummy!

I made homemade chocolate covered strawberries!



Bear made this card for his daddy! Isn't it cute?!


Hubby made this one for me with some "helping hands".
Notice that the hands make little hearts!

Bear after having some Valentine's Day candy! LOL!

Fuzzy Duck smiling for mommy!

Bear is saying cheeeeeese!!

And finally Hubby serenaded us with some beautiful music
played on his guitar!

I hope you all have a blessed day!

God Bless,

Kristy

No comments: