Thursday, February 10, 2011

Welcome to my circus!

Scripture of the day: "Love each other as I have loved you." -John 15:12, NIV

Hi there! Thank you so much fo stopping by my blog. I will use this first post just to introduce myself and my family. I will also tell you a little bit about how my posts will work.
As you can see from my profile my name is Kristy. I will be using nicknames for the rest of my family. I am a stay-at-home mommy to two wonderful little boys. I love to read, bargain shop, use coupons, and cook. I love taking care of my family and playing with my children. I love God and pray that my children grow up and know Him as well.
 "Bear" is 2 1/2 years old and is very smart, sensitive, and a little bit of a momma's boy. He is becoming more independent each day. He is just like me, although his interests are his daddy's. I also have a 6 month old baby boy. We'll call him "Fuzzy Duck" because his hair looks like a baby duck. He is just like his daddy in many ways. He is very sweet and lovable. He is getting bigger every day (way too fast!).
My husband, "Hubby", and I have been married for 6 1/2 years now. He works hard everyday for us. He is an awesome husband, spiritual leader, friend, provider, and daddy to our boys. He loves his family and his job. But most of all he loves God.

This is Hubby and I

This is Bear and Fuzzy Duck


Well there you have it! My family is small but we love each other!

How the Blog will work:
I am hoping to do the posts 3 days per week. Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Some weeks may be more and some will be less. On Mondays I will do menu planning for the week as well as extras that will reflect my week and what we will be doing. Thursdays will be miscellaneous posts about different things that God puts on my heart to post. Sundays will be things such as scriptures, a sermon, a prayer, or things of that nature. Every post will have a scripture of the day included.
I want to give God all of the glory. I pray that each time you visit God will bless you through this blog. I hope you enjoy the posts!
Talk to you next time!

God Bless,

Kristy

*Link up to the Moms of Boys Blog Hop!*

5 comments:

Shai "Lovejoy" Roberts said...

I can't wait to stop by for more! Keep it up Kristy! And thanks for sharing with us!

Barbara said...

Your boys are adorable! You have a beautiful family! Stopping by from the boy mom blog hop!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I always really admire folks who do the menu planning. I don't ever seem to decide dinner until about 4:00 in the afternoon!

Nice to "meet" you, your boys are so cute!

JDaniel4's Mom said...

Your guys are so cute! I love their nicknames.

Meaghan said...

I'm visiting from the MOB Society. It is great to meet your family. Your boys are so cute. Our youngest had the same fuzzy head for a long time. I miss it now, but we still keep it short and fuzzy. Many blessings
Meaghan
http://raisingourfamily.blogspot.com