Monday, February 21, 2011

Windy with a chance of kite flying

Scripture of the day: "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" -Jeremiah 29:11, NIV

Good Morning! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. We had a relaxing one. On Saturday Hubby took Bear to the playground and they flew a kite. It was extremely windy so it worked out pretty well. When they came home Fuzzy Duck and I went to the antique mall. Fuzzy Duck was very cooperative and slept the whole time. I found a few treasures for myself and something for Hubby. I will make a post about those later in the week.

Sunday was a great day at church. Our pastor is so amazing! Sunday night we had Hubby's parents over for dinner...YUMMY!

The menu for this week is as follows:
Monday- Spaghetti with salad and french bread.
Tuesday- leftovers
Wednesday- Church so something quick like a sandwich or Drive-Thru.
Thursday- Pizza for Hubby and Bear, a nice church dinner for me :)
Friday- Oven-fried chicken, mac and cheese, and corn.
Saturday- Manwich and tator tots (we never had this last week, something came up).
Sunday- Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, peas, and salad.

Recipe of the week:

Hamburger Casserole-

What you will need:
1 lb. of ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 green pepper diced
1 small onion diced
2 cups of Velveeta cheese

Instructions:
Brown the ground beef with the onions and peppers. Drain well. Grease a 9x13 in. baking dish. Combine the diced tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, and ground beef mixture. Top with the cheese. Bake at 350 for 20-30 min. or until the cheese is melted. Serve hot!

I am now incorporating a new section on Monday Fun Day's. It is called...
Picture of the Week:


Fuzzy Duck sleeping in his chair...how cute is he?





Activities:
Not much going on this week:
Monday- cleaning and laundry.
Tuesday- not much going on there either, more cleaning and probably more laundry.
Wednesday- Church in the evening.
Thursday- Ladies night out at church. There will be dinner and a guest speaker. I can't wait!
Weekend- have fun and do something with my family. Maybe go to the park!

I pray that your week is great and God blesses you with wonderful weather!

God bless,

Kristy

No comments: