Thursday, March 3, 2011

Consignment Sales

Scripture of the day: "Whatever you do, do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather than for men...It is the Lord Christ whom you serve." -Colossians 3:23-24


Good Morning!

I hope you have had a great week so far. We have stayed home all week except to go to church for bible study and MOPS (today).
As you can see, today I am thankful for consignment sales. Every year there are a few local organizations that have consignment sales. I try to attend them every time they have them. Hubby and I save up throughout the year and make a list of things we need for our own children and also our nieces and nephews. We try to get birthday and Christmas gifts from these sales as well. Most of the stuff they sell is gently used or practically new so kids don't mind. You see, we have 12 (yes 12!) nieces and nephews and one niece on the way (due this month!). So any money we save is great and can be used toward something else (like a bill). These sales are definitely a blessing from God.
My father-in-law is coming over Friday morning to watch the little ones while my mother-in-law and I go shopping. If I had to bring the children I fear they would get lost or tear something up (unintentionally). So they will stay home with Poppy so I can concentrate on the deals. Thank you Poppy!
I hope you get  to go to a consignment sale some time. It is a lot of fun bargain shopping!!



Random picture of Bear. This was taken the day
Fuzzy Duck was born! Cute!



Fuzzy Duck just a few hours old!



God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: