Thursday, March 31, 2011

Freedom

Scripture of the day: "God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John 3:16





I hope everyone is having a great week so far. We have had a very chilly week. I can't wait until it really becomes spring. Well, tomorrow is my little sister's 23rd birthday. Happy Birthday! More good news: my older sister is having her baby girl tomorrow as well. We are so excited!




Today I am thankful for a free country. The good ol' U S of A! We are so free in this country and blessed to live here. We are free to worship God in any way and anytime we want, to school our children the way we want (public, private, or home), work where we want, say what we want and have our own opinion's, vote for leaders to run this great country. There are so many ways we are free. I cannot even begin to name them all.



I am so happy that I can worship the Lord and not be put in prison for it. In many countries, you will be tortured, imprisoned, or percecuted for your faith. I love my country and all that it has in it and all that it has to offer. There are mountains, oceans with beaches, lakes, rivers, plains, and forests. I thank God that I was born in America. Land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE!




*A special thanks to all military personel and their families. Thank you for your sacrifice and hard work so that we can live freely and worship freely*


God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: