Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Gospel Alphabet

Scripture of the day: "All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." -Romans 3:23


I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. We have had gorgeous weather these last few days and have been outside most of the time. We are going to a concert tonight called Winter Jam...Yay! I am so excited!

Starting today the "scripture of the day" will be the Gospel Alphabet. All of these verses are on a card that my mother-in-law gave to me. The organization called Samaritan's Purse put it out this past year when they collected the shoe boxes for Christmas. Each verse has a letter from the alphabet in it. I will be doing them in order and I will underline the alphabet letter for that day. I hope you enjoy it and have fun. Write them down and put them on your fridge. Memorize them or give them to friends.

I keep a spiral index card holder at my house that I write my favorite scriptures or quotes in. This helps for quick reference. Also, a friend of mine has a blog and she had the coolest idea on it this past week. It is called a scripture jar and they look easy and fun to make. I know I will be making one (or maybe two or three to give away as gifts). Here is the link. Please check it out!

I will leave you with this sweet song that just makes me feel so close to God.



Amy Grant- "Better than a Hallelujah"

Have a fantastic, blessed Sunday!

God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: