Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hubby

Scripture of the day: "And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." -1 Corinthians 13:13, NKJV


Happy St. Patty's Day! I hope you wore your green for fear of being pinched....hahaha!






I am so thankful today for my husband. He works so hard to provide for us. He trusts that God will provide for all of our needs. Hubby is probably the best person I know. He is loving, faithful, trustworthy, very funny, extremely handsome, and hard-working. He is a great spiritual leader for our house as well.

I am thankful to God that He gave me this incredible man to be my husband. He hardly ever gets angry, fearful, or worried. I love him so much and I can rest assured that he loves me just as much. Hubby has helped me through some rough, difficult times and has not once questioned my heart. He knows my heart. If anyone has ever put me down or hurt me, he is right there with encouraging words and unconditional love.

I wonder sometimes why God sent this awesome, caring, wonderful man to me when I really don't deserve him. He is everything I prayed for in a husband and so much more.

He has so much mercy and compassion for people. He takes things for what they are and has taught me a lot when it comes to relationships. He never complains about anything.

Hubby is also an incredible daddy. Bear and Fuzzy Duck look up to him so much. Bear is at that age where that's all he wants is his daddy. I have to call Hubby at work so Bear can tell him he loves him. When daddy gets home, it's all kisses and hugs and squeals of delight. Fuzzy Duck just smiles and smiles at him. Whenever daddy and Bear are playing or wrestling in the floor, Fuzzy Duck just stares and you can tell he's thinking: "Just wait til I can play too...".

So, today (and always) I am so thankful for Hubby. When he said "I do" he meant "I will forever". I am so grateful that I get to grow old with someone so cool. I just pray that I can be the wife God has called me to be.


Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black- "When I said I do"

Rascal Flatts- "Broken Road"

What are you thankful for today?

God bless,


Kristy

No comments: