Sunday, May 22, 2011

31 Days of Prayer for my Husband

Scripture of the day: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. " -1 Corinthians 13:4-7





Over at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, she is starting 31 days of prayer for her husband on June 1st. I am joining her on the journey. We, as wives, need to pray for our husbands daily. We pray for everything else but sometimes skim over those closest to us. I play to pray for my husbands safety, protection, strength, job, and so much more. I will post some of the things I pray for so that you can join praying if you wish to do so. It will make a difference in your marriage. I want a marriage that lasts "until death do we part". In this day and age we cannot make it without God at the center of our marriages. Take a stand and vow to pray for your husband. If you do not have a husband yet, pray for your future husband.

Here are some Christian love songs that I enjoy listening to:

 
 

Matthew West- "When I say I do"


Steven Curtis Chapman- "I will be here"

"Love is a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good." -C.S. Lewis



God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: