Sunday, May 29, 2011

Best Buddies

Scripture of the day: "A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity." -Proverbs 17:17




This past week I have been observing my boys a lot. I started babysitting a sweet little girl so my boys have had to play with each other more. Well, what a blessing they have been to me. Bear wants, that's right I said wants, Ducky (his hair isn't so fuzzy anymore) to play with him. Bear actually gets sad when Ducky crawls away when they are playing. Because Ducky cannot walk yet (he's working hard though) Bear crawls around with him. They crawl under the dining room table, to the family/play room, to Bear's room, to the living room. It is so cute and funny. I will be in the living room tending to "Baby Girl" and they will be in the play room quiet. When I "spy" on them they have every toy pulled out and playing and sharing together. (See pictures on this post)



It almost makes me cry because they are so close. They are best buddies. Bear loves to kiss Ducky on his little hear. He helps him when he falls and shares his food (most of the time). They are so cute together.

God knew what He was doing when He made both of my boys so close in age. I love to watch them play and giggle and help one another. I am truly blessed, I could never even begin to thank God enough for all He's done for me.



My boys will one day be grown up and be best friends and be married with children of their own...but they will always be my babies!


God Bless,


Kristy

P.S. Yes, Ducky is playing with a chopstick...he wouldn't give it up. He loves it!

1 comment:

Heather said...

They sure do look cute! And such sweet smiles from Bear!