Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vacation!

Scripture of the day: "Jesus replied, 'What is impossible with men is possible with God.' " -Luke 18:27



I just thought this picture was so funny!

I am so thankful for Hubby's vacation next week. It is much needed. He has been working so hard lately. Friday he has inventory and then he works Saturday. After that, we are home free. We are not going anywhere our of town. We are having a stay-cation. We're staying at home and enjoying the "local stuff".

We are going to take the kids to the pool, beach, zoo, and park. We are going to have picnics and cookouts on the grill. It's gonna be so much fun!

We haven't had a vacation in a few years now. We actually haven't been somewhere for vacation since our honeymoon 7 years ago. We are just thrilled to have this time together. I do have to work 3 of the days, but Hubby will take Bear someplace special...just the two of them.

Hubby and I plan on having a date night since we didn't get to have dinner for our anniversary. I am excited and can't wait to hav efun with my family.

Do you have a favorite vacation memory? Do you go on vacation or have a stay-cation?

Either way I hope everyone has a great week. I may be too busy having fun to blog, but I will try my best :)



God Bless,


Kristy

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's a cute picture! I am trying to catch up on my blogging after my month off (I only blogged four times!). I needed the break, though. It's great you are almost to 100 posts. Awesome! I hope you had a good stay-cation. That's our plan this year, too, though Hubby is hoping we can find some way for me to go to Iowa before the year is out. As far as vacations as a couple go, or to places other than where relatives live...uh, what? Do people really do that? I wish we could all rent a house on the beach and spend a week. One of these years we will do that for sure. I am glad the boys are feeling better. Boo is better finally, too. Blessings,

Heather