Sunday, June 5, 2011

When I think about Jesus...

Scripture of the day: "Be still, and know that I am God..." -Psalm 46:10, KJV





When I think about Jsus and His sacrifice on the cross it makes me feel so grateful. In this post I will be listing some of my feelings toward Jesus and what He means to me.

  1. My Savior
  2. My refuge
  3. My best friend
  4. My shield
  5. My protection
  6. My provider
  7. My strength when I am weak
  8. My help in times of need
  9. My shelter
  10. My King
  11. My peace giver
  12. Light in the darkness
  13. Lifter of my head
  14. My healer
  15. My deliverer
  16. My strong tower
There are so many more. What does Jesus mean to you? Do you have a special name for Jesus that means the most to you? Please feel free to share it in the comments section.


Thou O Lord- Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
When I think about the Lord- Shane and Shane


God Bless,


Kristy



No comments: