Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blessings

Scripture of the day: "He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God his Savior." -Psalm 24:5



Blessings- Laura Story


A friend of mine on facebook had the best status a couple of days ago. She said "What if you woke up this morning and all you had left in this life was what you thanked God for yesterday." (KS).

Wow! That really made me wake up and realize that I do not thank God enough or as often as I should. My goal for the rest of the year (or should I say my life) is the thank Him for ALL of my blessings. He gives and He takes away. No matter what we are going through we must thank God for everything. He's blessed us with so much, He deserves the thanks. For me, the list is never-ending. I love my husband, my children, my family, my husband's family. We have our health, our house, our job's, our church, friends. That isn't even half of it.







These are my blessings! My wonderful, beautiful, I could cry thinking about how much I love them all blessings.



What are you thankful for today that you still want to have tomorrow? Remember to thank God for your blessings today.


God Bless,


Kristy


1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, that is a great question! Definitely puts things into perspective. Your blessings are delightful! Enjoy them :-)