Thursday, July 7, 2011

Time Well Spent

Scripture of the day: "O give thanks unto the Lord; for He is good." -Psalm 118:1






Hello Readers! I am so glad to be blogging again. I have been on vacation for the past week. We had a blast! We went to the pool where I learned that both of my boys LOVE the water. Bear was even brave enough to float on his back with some help from mommy and daddy. Ducky loved his float and cruised around the baby pool all by himself. We went to the beach and found out that it's a bit too much because Ducky wanted to ear the sand...Yuck! We will try again when he gets a bit older.

One negative though was that both boys got very sick at the beginning of the week. They had strep throat, sinus infections, and Ducky had an ear infection. So they went on antibiotics and felt much better within 48 hours. It didn't slow us down though. We went out and got ice cream a couple of times to cheer them up. They loved it!

Hubby and I even got to go out by ourselves one night. We went to this Thai restaurant we have been dying to try and then to the movies. We saw the new Transformers movie. It was good...lots of action. I love date night!

We really had fun. I was so sad when Hubby had to go back to work on Tuesday. It just didn't seem right. But somebody has to pay the bills. Our time together as a family was so amazing. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: