Sunday, September 18, 2011

God's Will

Scripture of the day: "For such is the will of God that by doing right you may silence the ignorance of foolish men." -1 Peter 2:15


Happy Sunday everyone! Today my family and I attended out church's annual community festival. There will be games, prizes, fellowship, and of course food! I love this time of year. This is kinda like the kick-off for fall to start.

For today's Sacred Sunday I am including a link to a sermon by Pastor Grant Ethridge. It is called "How to Know and Do God's Will". Pastor Grant is definitely a man of God and you can tell he loves the Lord. Please take time to listen to the sermon. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing it and have started applying it's principles to my life. I hope you have a fun Sunday!

Click HERE to listen to Pastor Grant's sermon.

God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: