Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Review

{Product Review}


 
Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions is a new line of products for people with sensitive skin. I do not personally have really sensitive skin except for certain brands. I received the cleanser and moisturizer to try out. I loved them both. I used them both for 3 weeks and have been very pleased. The cleanser is very smooth and creamy. It is not oily at all. There are no scents or dyes added. The ingredients are all natural. The product does not make suds when you rub it on your skin. It actually feels like you are rubbing lotion on your face without the greasy feeling. I like it because a lot goes a long way. I only had to use a dime-sized amount for my face and neck.

The moisturizer was very good as well. It was in a pump dispenser so you don't get too much of the product. Although, I felt like one pump was way too much for me, but for some people it will be just right. It is also scent and dye free. I did not have a problem with break-outs or redness while using either of the products. I did see a decrease in the peeling of my skin on my forehead and my complexion actually improved as well.

My package of products came with some small samples of the moisturizer. I decided to give them out to my friends and family. I had very good feedback. Everyone said they loved it and would use it again. Luckily, on the back of the free sample were some coupons for future purchases and I also got extra coupons. I will definitely be using these products in the future. They have become part of my routine.


God Bless,


Kristy


*I was given these products by BzzAgent.com in exchange for my review. The opinions expressed on this blog are solely my own.*

No comments: