Friday, October 7, 2011

{Friday's Fave Five}

Hello All! I am going to join in on Friday's Fave Five over at Living to Tell the Story. If you want to join please visit their blog and click on Mr. Linky! So here are my fave five:


1. Reading a great book and feeling like I lost a great friend when the book is over.

2. Cuddling with a cozy quilt when the weather starts to get cooler.

3. Watching my children play and laugh together while doing my day to day tasks.

4. Catching up with an old friend that I haven't spoken to in a while.

5. Hearing my husband say "I Love You" after a long day apart.

So, I hope you join in the fun so we can get to know you better!

God Bless,


Kristy

4 comments:

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

What a sweet list. I sure know how #1 feels. We're glad to have you join in FFF. You have two boys -- come see me, I have 4!

Have a great week ahead.

Susan@FruitfulWords said...

Welcome to FFF. Each item on your list made me smile. Ie. I do feel like I've lost a good friend when I read the last sentence of a book.

And even though my two are 27 and 28, it thrills me when I see them having a good time together.

Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

You just won a copy of Ginny Owens CD on my blog! Please e-mail me at cmjenniferm@yahoo.com

Susanne said...

Hi Kristy! Welcome to FFF. It's nice to "meet" you and have you join in. I'm a little late getting around visiting as it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. I love absolutely everything on your list. Such heartwarming things and simple things are definitely the true blessings. Hope to see you next week! :v)