Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Revolution Worship Live"

{Product Review}




I recently had the opportunity to review a worship CD called Revolution Worship Live. Some of the artists on this record are: Lisa Wright, Mark Mathis, Phil King, Anne Frease, Aaron Mercer, Erik Garcia, and Kyle Long. Pastor Jim Frease also speaks before and after the singing. This CD was recorded live,s o you will hear cheering, clapping, and singing in the background from the audience. I, personally, have never heard of any of the artists on this CD but did enjoy some of the songs. One in particular really stuck in my head (in a good way). It is called "Very Same Power" by Aaron Mercer. Here are some of the lyrics "The very same power that raised Christ from the dead, is alive in me. The very same power that overcame the grave, well it lives in me and now I am complete...since He rescued me. I'm gonna shout it out loud!"

Here are the names of the other songs on the CD:
-Revolution
-Joy of the Lord
-Jesus in Me
-None Like For Me
-Fill My Cup
-Praise Your Name
-We Lift You Up
-Your Name

This is definitely gospel music. I don't normally listen to gospel-style music but enjoyed having the chance to do this review. For more information about this CD go to:

I am giving away a copy of this CD on my blog. To enter, all you have to do is:
1. Follow my blog
2. Leave a comment on this post saying you are a follower and you would like to win the CD.
(One entry per person. Open to U.S. residents only.)
Enter by November 9, 2011 @ 12pm (noon). I will announce the winner that afternoon. Good luck!
God Bless,
Kristy

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Hello! I am a follower & i would love to win the CD(: