Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bear and Ducky's Christmas Adventures (Part 3-The Conclusion)



Bear and Ducky had an amazing Christmas this year. This is the first year the Bear has really figured out what is going on and he opened all of his own presents. We spent Christmas Eve at Nanny and Poppy's house with Hubby's side of the family. It was a lot of fun and I think the kids had a blast. We ate soup and had banana split cake for dessert. We opened presents and played games. Nanny played a few Christmas tunes on the piano. Here are a few photos from that wonderful day:


Nanny, Auntie H, Ducky, and cousin Boo at the piano

Me posing for Hubby!


My little, happy family


Me and my man!


The whole family


My two oldest nephews playing with air soft guns


The boys playing outside


Opening presents!


Bear loved his new train set!


We all had fun that day. A few days before that we celebrated Christmas with my mom and sister and their families. We had lunch at my house and the kids played for a while. Here are some photos from that day:

Cousins helping each other

My sisters youngest son "Bent-Bent" opening his gift with his big brothers by his side.


My twin nephews "D" and "B" opening their gift


MeeMoo had fun letting all the grandchildren help her with her present

Me and my boys later that day...tired


On Christmas day Bear and Ducky didn't know what was coming. See, we don't put presents under the tree until Christmas Eve night because a little squirt named Ducky will open them all. So, they were both very surprised to see all the gifts under the tree Christmas morning. Here are some photos from our family time:

Our beautiful tree with all the presents underneath...awaiting two
little boys to unwrap them!






They really enjoyed opening presents!

Later Christmas evening we got a visit from my dad and step mom (the kids call them Nanny and PaPa) and cousin "J". What a fun time they had opening those presents. Nanny and PaPa thought it was a good idea to get the boys a drum set! Here are some photos from that adventure:






Can you tell what the favorite gift was? They LOVE that drum set!


The festivities didn't end there. The day after Christmas is my wonderful Hubby's birthday. We went out to lunch at BW3's (his favorite place to eat right now) and celebrated with his family. Here are some photos from that day:










What a wonderful day that was. I am so thankful for my husband!


So, there you have it. Another Christmas come and gone. It was a great one this year. We are so thankful for all of the blessings in our lives. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well. Here's to a new year and a new beginning. We have friends coming in this weekend to celebrate the New Year with us. It will be a lot of fun! I will be doing a post about all of my New Year's Resolutions (yes, I said ALL). LOL! See you then!


God Bless,


Kristy


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So many sweet pictures. Happy New Year!

Modified Mommy said...

Your family is adorable! Thank you for sharing.