Thursday, January 26, 2012

{Cooking Thursday}


Well, today is Cooking Thursday and I am going to share one of my favorite comfort food recipes. At least it is around here. Hubby and I both LOVE chili and tacos. So, I said why not put them together (well sorta).

Crock pot Taco Soup

1-lb. ground beef
1-onion, chopped
1-(16oz.) can chili beans
1-(15oz.) can kidney beans
1-can corn
1-(8oz.) can tomato sauce
2-cups water
2-(14.5oz.) cans diced tomatoes
1-pkg. taco seasoning
1-pkg. Hidden Vally Ranch Dressing (dry mix)


1. Brown meat and onion in medium skillet; drain.

2. Place beef mixture in crock pot along with all other ingredients. Stir until dry seasonings are well blended.



3. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.


4. Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and/or chopped green onions.


Enjoy!


God Bless,


Kristy

1 comment:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

I have fixed this before--love it! The ranch dressing just adds a little something, don't you think?