Friday, January 27, 2012

{Friday Favorites- #4}


Welcome to Friday Favorites. Besides having something to show you today that is my favorite thing, I also want to say that Friday is one of my favorite days as well. It is a day that I know my husband will be home for 2 days with us. It is also the beginning of the weekend! Here is my Friday Favorites:


Blowing Bubbles!!!







We have had exceptional weather here this week. I have taken the boys out everyday. Yesterday we went to church for a MOPS meeting in the morning and the wonderful workers there gave Bear some bubbles to take home. Well, that was so perfect! Ducky just squealed with delight as Bear blew bubble after bubble. They played for about an hour. Mommy had to take a turn every now and then so Bear could enjoy them too. Do you like to watch your children blow bubbles? The simplest things in the world are sometimes the greatest. Thank you Moppett workers for the wonderful bubbles for my kids. They LOVE them!!


God Bless,


Kristy


2 comments:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Bubbles are the most wonderful things! We made bubble blowers out of old socks and even the adults loved them. I posted about it here.

Heather said...

They are looking so much older. Time flies!