Sunday, January 22, 2012

{Sacred Sunday}

I think I have mentioned before that I love to listen to sermons by Pastor Mark Driscoll. He is the pastor at Mars Hill Church. He and his wife, Grace, have recently written a book called Real Marriage. It is a resource about marriage and what Jesus says about marriage in the Bible.


If you can, please try to get this book and read it for yourself. My husband and I plan on buying it soon. I am sharing this because this book goes along with Pastor Mark's newest sermon series "Real Marriage". HERE is the link so you can check it out for yourself. He is an excellent speaker and he and his wife are very real with their marriage.

Listen to the sermon and check out the Mars Hill website for more of his sermons. You will not be disappointed.


God Bless,

Kristy

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

My friend goes to his church. Funny you are mentioning this book... I just read a piece he wrote about how outraged people are because of it. Curious to see what he has to say in it!