Friday, February 3, 2012

{Friday Favorites}



Happy 1 Year Blogoversary to ME!!

For today's Friday Favorites I am sharing my journey for my blog. I LOVE my blog. It is my favorite. LOL! I really enjoy writing about different subjects that are important to me. I write for myself and hope that maybe someone else can get something great out of it. I love sharing photos of my family and all of the fun adventures that we go on. I also love to look at other people's blogs. I get inspiration from knowing that other women are going through the same things as me. Please take the time to look through my archives and read some of the different things I have written about and shared here on my blog. I also have another blog that I do reviews for books and other items as well. I do giveaways on there too. It is called Diary of a Book Hoarder. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

I hope you all have a great weekend! This is the first weekend in a while that my hubby will be home. Yay! So excited! I will leave you with this picture since I have none to share today. Have a great day!


Me and my wonderful Hubby!

God Bless,


Kristy


1 comment:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Happy Blogiversary! You and hubby enjoy a nice quiet weekend.....I know how it is. ;)