Friday, February 17, 2012

{Friday Favorites}


Don't forget to visit Diary of a SAHM.


Today I am going to share with you my favorite movie. It is a silly, funny, love story.


I know you have heard of it! I think it is so cute. I had never seen it before and Hubby introduced me to it a few years ago and I watch it A LOT! Haha!




Another reason I like the movie...Cary Elwes (he plays the main male character Westley) looks kinda like my Hubby!




Well, I think they look alike anyway. My Hubby is so HOT! There you have it. What is your favorite movie?


God Bless,


Kristy


*All pictures taken from Google.*


2 comments:

Modified Mommy said...

Definitely one of the best movies of all times! :)

Sandra said...

Wow he does look like your hubby lol

I love the movie too, it is such a sweet one :)