Monday, February 27, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday- 2012 #9}


Don't forget to visit Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker Monday and link up!

The Weather:::
Today is supposed to be 60 degrees with 50's-60's all week. It will feel colder though with the wind we have been having around here. A little rain on Saturday. Not too bad overall!

On My Reading Pile:::
A novel called Beauty for Ashes by Dorothy Love
Homeschooling books (just trying to refresh my memory on a few things)

On My TV:::
Right now...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (haha)
I may watch a little Food Network today to motivate me to make something homemade. I want to make some homemade bread for dinner tonight. We'll see!

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- baked spaghetti pie with "homemade bread" (we never had spaghetti last week)
Tuesday- chicken nuggets and homemade French fries (with sea salt and pepper)
Wednesday- wacky breakfast day (omelets and toast with bacon)
Thursday- chili hash
Friday- pizza night (Hubby and I are going to have a competition to see who can make the best pizza)
Saturday- Hubby's choice (maybe BBQ on the grill depending on the weather)
Sunday- creamy lasagna roll-ups with salad and bread

On My To Do List:::
Today I have to fold all the laundry that got washed over the weekend, do the dishes left in the sink, post a couple of book reviews, homeschooling
Tomorrow I have a meeting at my church for MOPS.
This weekend there is a consignment sale at a local church (and I AM going!).

What I Am Sewing/Creating:::
I want to try to make something for my MIL for her birthday next week! I hope I come up with something!

In Homeschooling:::
I am still getting my classroom set up. I want to work on Bible work today with Bear and Ducky.

Looking Around The House:::
I see a bunch of books on the floor that the boys have pulled out to read. I feel the warmth of my dog laying next to me while typing up this blog post. I hear my boys playing (sometimes crying) together.

From The Camera:::




Something Fun To Share:::
Well, from the pictures above I am sure you came to the conclusion that I am expecting baby #3! We are so excited and can't wait to meet our little blessing! I am due in October. This is funny because my birthday is in the beginning of October (I turn 30) and Bear's birthday is a few days after that. I told Hubby last year that I wanted to have a baby when I turned 30...I just didn't think it would be a week after! LOL! God has a sense of humor!

On My Prayer List:::
Our little bundle of joy being healthy and for me to have a healthy pregnancy. My BIL is traveling for a couple of weeks and I pray he has safe travels and comes home soon. Many prayers for family and friends who are sick.

Bible Verse/Devotional:::
"Behold, children are a gift of the LORD,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
So are the children of one’s youth.

How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them;
They will not be ashamed
When they speak with their enemies in the gate."

-Psalm 127:3-5

God Bless,


Kristy

*Don't forget to stop by my other blog Diary of a Book Hoarder for a chance to win different books, DVD's, and products that I review. I have one going on right now and one more coming this week.*

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh my word, congratulations, how exciting :)

Hope you have a good week :)

Nanny said...

What a blessing and surprise and nothing could be more wonderful!!!