Friday, April 6, 2012

{Happy Easter Weekend}

I truly  hope you all have an amazing, God-filled Easter weekend. It's not about bunnies and candy. It's not about family meals or Easter egg hunts. It's about the blood of Jesus. The blood that was shed to save you and me. It's about the love that Jesus has for us. Jesus conquered death...He rose from the grave...He defeated sin. I am so overwhelmed by His sacrifice for me...a sinner, a liar, a thief. I was in need of a Savior and He paid the price. Here are a few videos I wanted  to share with you to get you in the Easter spirit. They helped me to remember why I celebrate this day (on Sunday).

O The Blood by Kari Jobe


Alive by Natalie Grant


Glorious Day by Casting Crowns


Were You There by Selah


Jesus Paid It All by Chris Tomlin


My Redeemer Lives by Nicole C. Mullen


The Wondrous Cross by Michael W. Smith


What A Savior by Laura Story


These are just a few of my favorites. If I come up with anymore I will post them. What is your favorite worship song for Easter (or anytime)? Please share them in the comments section. Have a blessed Easter!


Blessings,

Kristy

1 comment:

amy @ Life in Pink Hi-Tops said...

Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter.
One of my favorite songs is "The Wonderful Cross" by Chris Tomlin. Love that song.