Monday, April 23, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday- 2012 #15}


Don't forget to visit Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker Monday!


The Weather:::
Brrr...baby it's cold outside. We had a great day on Saturday (warm, beautiful weather). Sunday and Monday cold and rainy. It will be in the 60's and 70's the rest of the week. I sure hope it warms up for the weekend :)

On My Reading Pile:::
A children's bible that I am reviewing. It is very cute too!
From One Devil To Another....VERY GOOD BOOK!

On My TV:::
Not much...nothing good on.

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- chicken tacos...yum!
Tuesday- black and white pasta (found on Mommy's Kitchen) with salad and crescent rolls
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- breakfast for dinner
Friday- pizza
Saturday- chicken and rice casserole, green beans, corn bread
Sunday- roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, veggie, yeast rolls

On My To Do List:::
Wash sheets on all beds
Wash, fold, and put away 2 loads of laundry
Homeschooling
Regular household chores

What I Am Sewing/Creating:::
I am starting to put my quilt together. It is going to be so beautiful. I will post pics as I progress.

In Homeschooling:::
I will admit I have been slacking lately in this department (ever since we lost the baby). I am trying to get back in the game. I plan to do Bear's preschool notebook (a guide I bought online that is extremely helpful). We are also learning through everyday life.

Looking Around The House:::
Dishes are done
Toy room is cleaned up
My little ones are taking a nap
I am enjoying a piece of chocolate cake and some tea

From The Camera:::

I love these kids!! Aren't they adorable!!


Something Fun To Share:::
Well, this may not be fun to most people but it is to me. I am going to start doing pilates and yoga. I have been having a lot of lower back pain and it was recommended to me that this would help. Not only that, it will help me to get into shape from the baby weight. I am looking forward to it.

On My Prayer List:::
A certain family member (I am withholding their name) has been having a lot of health problems and finally got some answers this past week. I don't think it was the answer they wanted, but at least we know what's going on now.
My younger brothers. They are teenagers and with peer pressure and such, I pray that they will not give in to what everyone else is doing.
Still healing for my family after our loss of the baby.

Bible Verse/Devotional:::

"Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise."
-Jeremiah 17:14

I hope you have a great week!!

Blessings,

Kristy


1 comment:

lisaplus6 said...

first of all, I love your header! Second, I cannot wait to see your quilt! I wish I had the knowledge and talent to make one for our family!