Monday, May 7, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday- 2012 #17}


Please stop by Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker Monday!


The Weather:::
It is so beautiful here. Today is going to be about 75 degrees. The rest of the week will be in the 70's and 80's. Beautiful!

On The Reading Pile:::
From One Devil to Another....great book about 2 devils writing letters to each other about winning a soul to the Hell. Incredible story!

On My TV:::
Right now I am watching Rachael Ray (the morning show). It's very cute.

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- Mother/Son Date Knight at our local Chick-fil-a with just my boys. I will bring Hubby something home to eat.
Tuesday- Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, homemade breadsticks
Wednesday- leftovers
Thursday- Breakfast
Friday- Ci Ci's pizza (I have a coupon!)
Saturday- grillin' out though I'm not sure what yet
Sunday- Happy Mother's Day! We are hosting a cookout for my MIL and SIL and their families

On My To Do List:::
Fold 6 loads of laundry (already done) and put away (still to do)
Dishes
Homeschooling
Work on classroom

What I Am Sewing/Creating:::
I am working on some yo-yo's for a quilt idea I saw in a magazine. I can't wait to start that one too :)

In Homeschooling:::
Bear will be doing his Pre-K notebook, nature notebook, coloring, reading

Looking Around The House:::
Ducky is looking out the front window (it is a big picture window) watching all of the "birdies" and "wobins" (robins). Bear is watching a video on the TV and eating goldfish crackers. The house is pretty clean except for the dining room table which needs a good cleaning off (add to my to do list).

From The Camera:::


Their first ferry ride...they were so excited!

Something Fun To Share:::
I have discovered my new favorite magazine. It is called Country Sampler. I have been married and had my own home for 8 years now. I have always struggled with what my style is. Well, I took one look at this magazine and BOOM! There is was...I want my house to have an "Americana, primitive, country" look. I know it sounds crazy...but it's what I want. It looks so welcoming.

On My Prayer List:::
Family and friends who are sick. 
All the mother's in the world...young and old. 

Bible Verse/Devotional:::

"Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." -Matthew 6:31-33

Blessings,


Kristy



No comments: