Monday, May 14, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday- 2012 #18}


Don't forget to drop by and say hi at Diary of a SAHM!


The Weather:::
It's raining today but it's still pretty decent out there. The rest of the week will be in the 70's and 80's. Great weather for playing outside with the boys!

On My Reading Pile:::
The Help...wonderful book. I love it! 
Also, a few review books. 

On My TV:::
Lately I have been obsessed with Criminal Minds. I know...kinda weird. I just find the profiling interesting and the reasons for the "Un-Sub" being crazy.

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- ?
Tuesday- Hamburgers on the grill with beans and chips
Wednesday- baked BBQ chicken, veggie, bread
Thursday- breakfast for dinner
Friday- pizza
Saturday- something cooked on the grill :)
Sunday- baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, bread

On My To Do List:::
Dishes
Laundry
Lunch with my mom for Mother's Day
Take my car to have the a/c worked on 
Tidy up the house

What I am Sewing/Creating:::
I got my quilt put together over the weekend and it looks great! I can't wait to really get started on it. It should be done in a month.

In Homeschooling:::
I have been doing character qualities with Bear. He really needs to work on a few things :) So does mommy!

Looking Around The House:::
There is a small mess in the back room (toy room) but the boys can clean that up later. The dishes are done and I am working on my blog and getting some emails done.

From The Camera:::



Something Fun To Share:::
Wedding season is upon us. My brother is getting married in 2 weeks and my nephew is getting married at the end of June. I get to go dress shopping!! Yay!

On My Prayer List:::
The brides and grooms of the upcoming weddings. 
Family and friends who are ill or hurt. 

Bible Verse/Devotional:::
"Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is."

Blessings,

Kristy

2 comments:

Jen said...

I enjoy watching Criminal Minds as well. But some episodes really creep me out and I can only watch them when hubby is here with me. LOL!

I love that verse from Amos. Often an overlooked book with so much in it.

Sandra said...

I tried to leave a comment and it went beserk on me, so now I don't know if it went through or not, so trying again LOL

Hope you have a great week :)