Tuesday, June 19, 2012

{Happy 8th Anniversary}



Happy 8th Anniversary to my wonderful Hubby!

I love you to the moon and back!

8 years ago we said "I do" in front of our friends and family. On June 19, 2004 I made a commitment before God and all those people to love you, support you, be faithful to you, and honor you. I am still so in love with you. I am so much more in love with you now. We have made a home together. We have 2 wonderful children together. I am so happy, honored, and blessed to be your wife. You have made my life so much better. You love me on my good days and on my bad days. You told me from the beginning of our marriage that the "D" word is never an option and I thank you so much for that. It takes a burden off of me knowing that you will always be here on this journey with me. I pray that we have many, many more years together. You are a wonderful leader for our family and the man of my dreams. You are a Godly, loving man that takes care of us. You would rather spend time at home with the kids and I then go out with your friends. You would rather do nothing with me than everything with anyone else. You inspire me to be a better person every day. Thank you for loving me, cherishing me, telling me I'm beautiful even on my worst days, being the man God has called you to be. Thank you for being an amazing husband. 



P.S. Even though we didn't get to celebrate our anniversary yet I am looking forward to your vacation next week when we get to have an actual date! I can't wait!

No comments: