Monday, June 11, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday- My 200th Post}



Don't forget to stop by Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker Monday.



The Weather:::
It is pretty nice today but there is a chance of rain all week. I hope we do get some b/c we need it. 

On My Reading Pile:::
What isn't on my reading pile right now...I went to the homeschool convention in my state on Saturday and got several suitcases full of books! Yay!!

On My TV:::
Just children's shows right now. No time for TV for mommy. I do plan on watching a DVD about the Duggars while kids are napping. I will have a cup of tea and relax. 

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- Cheeseburger mac and cheese, salad, focaccia bread.
Tuesday- leftovers
Wednesday- slow cooker honey sesame chicken with rice and egg rolls
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- homemade pizza (yum!)
Saturday- going out for my 8 year anniversary
Sunday- Hubby's choice

On My To Do List:::
Grocery store
dishes
laundry
play with my children

What I am Sewing/Creating:::
Still working on my quilt. 

In Homeschooling:::
Off for the summer but still reading, reading, reading. 

Looking Around The House:::
A mess on the floor from the boys playing with their train track. 
My boys actually playing nicely together.
Dishes in the sink.
Laundry waiting to be washed. 

From The Camera:::


Something Fun To Share:::
I went to the homeschool convention this past weekend and had so much fun. I am so revved up for next year and can't wait to start the next step in this fun process. 

On My Prayer List:::
Friends and family who are sick.
High school classmate who lost her 8 year old daughter a couple of weekends ago.
Salvation for my boys. 
Hubby has a very hard work schedule for the next couple of weeks, so I am praying for strength and energy.
My nephew and his fiance are getting married in a couple of weeks.

Bible Verse/Devotional:::
"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33



God Bless,


Kristy




No comments: