Wednesday, June 6, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday..uh, Wednesday}


Ok, I know I haven't done my Happy Homemaker posts in a couple of weeks. Sorry! I am going to try harder to get them done. I have had a lot on my mind. So, here goes for this week.


The Weather:::
It has been beautiful this week. It did rain yesterday but it's still in the 70's. This weekend is supposed to be nice too! Yay!

On My Reading Pile:::
A review book about President Lincoln. I can't remember the name of it (oops). It is a fiction book but has a lot of historical facts tucked away in it. I have found it very interesting. Review to come next week :)

On My TV:::
I have not been watching much TV lately. I will tell you though that Hubby and I went to see the new Snow White and the Huntsman in Sunday afternoon and it was really good. I will be watching it again when it comes out on DVD.

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- Chicken alfredo, salad, homemade ficcocia bread
Tuesday- leftovers
Wednesday- subs, potato salad, chips
Thursday- pancakes, hasbrowns, turkey bacon, eggs
Friday- eat out (HEAV is today!)
Saturday- eat out (HEAV is today too!)
Sunday- Happy Birthday to my SIL (we will do something with her family)

On My To Do List:::
I have one load of laundry to do.
Dishes
Get ready for homeschool convention :)

What I am Sewing/Creating:::
Still working on my quilt! It is looking good!

In Homeschooling:::
Making homemade play-do. Bug exploring...fun stuff this week!

Looking Around The House:::
I cleaned the entire house yesterday from top to bottom. 
It looks good if I do say so myself...LOL!

From The Camera:::

Sorry it's so small...but we had our pics taken Sunday. 
They all turned out just beautiful.


Something Fun To Share:::
I get to go to the HEAV (homeschool convention) this weekend! I am so excited! Yay!

On My Prayer List:::
A woman I graduated high school with just lost her daughter (8 years old). I cannot imagine the pain she is going through. Pain that makes it hard to even breath. Please take a moment of your time to pray for her and her family. Please pray that God will wrap his arms around them and keep them in peace. 

Bible Verse/Devotional:::
Instead of a Bible Verse today I thought I would share a song by Mercy Me that has gotten me through my loss these past few months. I hope my classmate heals from this tragic loss that I cannot even fathom.



God Bless,


Kristy

No comments: