Monday, July 16, 2012

{Happy Homemaker Monday- 2012 #27}



Please stop by Diary of a SAHM for more Happy Homemaker Monday!



The Weather:::
HOT! HOT! HOT! All week it will be in the 90's and VERY humid...making it feel like the 100's. Yuck!

On My Reading Pile:::
You Are Stronger Than You Think
Grieving Gods Way

On My TV:::
Right now...Ice Age
Haven't been watching too much TV

On The Menu For This Week:::
Monday- Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, crescent rolls. Dessert: Rocky road brownies with vanilla ice cream
Tuesday- Chicken tacos (using the leftovers), crockpot pinto beans, Spanish rice
Wednesday- Spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread, salad 
Thursday- leftovers
Friday- Pizza
Saturday- Grilled pineapple chicken, scalloped potatoes, green beans
Sunday- Shredded beef (made in crockpot) sandwiches and potato salad

On My To Do List:::
Laundry
Grocery store
Dinner

What I am Sewing/Creating:::
Still working on my quilt...yes it is taking me all summer. I am determined to finish it soon though :)

Looking Around The House:::
There is a huge mess in the play room
My brownies just finished in the oven and they smell yummy
Ducky is taking his afternoon nap still (he woke up with a fever)
Bear is sitting next to me eating marshmallows

From The Camera:::



Something Fun To Share:::
We had a great weekend and loved spending time with family. We went to a theme park and spent all day on Sunday (after we went to church). We were very hot and got a little wet from some of the rides but we had a blast. We ended the evening with a fireworks show at the park. Wonderful day!

On My Prayer List:::
Family and friends who are ill.
People who have to work out in this heat. 

Bible Verse/Devotional:::

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.” -John 16:33


Blessings,


Kristy

2 comments:

Conny said...

What a sweet blog (and family!) you have ... I love the verse you mentioned, one of my favorites!

Sandra said...

Sorry your little one woke up with a fever, sure hope he feels better soon :)

Your menu sounds so yummy!