Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Birthday Surprises!

Recently I turned the big "3-0". Yeah, I know. It's not a big deal. But it is a milestone birthday and I really wasn't feeling it. My wonderful Hubby threw a party and invited our friends and family. It was so much fun and I feel so blessed to have so many people in my life who care about me.

The day before my birthday party, Hubby and I and my best friend "Mrs. A." went to a special place that does the 4-D ultrasounds. We wanted to find out what our little peanut was...boy or girl. For those of you who don't already know we have 2 boys already. Bear is 4 and Ducky is 2. They are best friends and get along wonderfully. My heart was set on a girl. But deep down I knew it would be a boy. Well, it's a BOY! I officially have the 3 amigos. We are so thrilled and excited by the news.

During my birthday party we played the DVD of the ultrasound and had people guess what they thought it might be. Just about everyone said girl. You just figure that eventually one will come out missing a certain part...but everyone was pleasantly surprised when the part was there. LOL! My 30th birthday turned out to be amazing. My husband gave me a Keurig coffee maker. Let me tell you, I will never go back to a regualar pot. Yum! Here are some pics of our adventures from my party:

Don't I look funny with that hat on?!

Chatting with friends and family.
 
Eating cake...yum!
 
Opening presents!
 
Bear took this picture.
 
Me and my niece!
 
My birthday gift from my Hubby!
I woke up on my birthday and it was waiting for me :)
 
 
Blessings,
 
 
Kristy
 
 

No comments: