Friday, May 17, 2013

New Blog Series Coming Soon...

I have been thinking and praying about what to do with my blog. I have always said I want to use it to glorify God. It recently came to me and now I am going to announce it to my readers. The new series will be called "The Blessings of..." So far, I have these topics I will be discussing:

1.  Being a Wife
2. Motherhood
3. Homeschooling
4. Raising Boys
5. Being a Stay-at-home-mom
6. Being a Daughter
7. Being a Sister
8. Family (including in-laws)
9. Having a great church to attend
10. Being a Christian and reading my Bible

I can't wait to get started. I am going to write my first post in the series on Monday the 20th. Please check back then to read all about "The Blessings of being a wife". I will also be doing my normal blog posts starting next week as well: Happy Homemaker Monday, Cooking Thursday, and Sacred Sunday. I am super excited to be blogging again. I am so thankful that I have readers who want to visit my blog (even if it is just a few of you). I really appreciate each of you and thank God for you.


Blessings,


Kristy


No comments: