Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Change of Plans

I prayed about what to do. I thought everything through. Still, my plans have changed. I was going to do the "Blessings" series for my blog. God led me to each of the topics that I was going to write about. I have gotten through "The Blessings of Being a Wife" and "The Blessings of Motherhood". My next endeavor was going to be "The Blessings of Homeschooling" but I have decided not to go any further in the series for now. Maybe one day I will pick it back up but for now God has put it on my heart not to move forward.

I have heard a lot of things lately about homeschooling and don't want to offend anyone. I realize that many people cannot homeschool and I really do understand. My husband and I prayed A LOT about this decision. It was not one that came easily for us. We were led by the Lord to homeschool our boys. We have to do what is right for our family and others have to do what they feel is right for them. Since I have a lot of learning to do on this, and many subjects, I have decided after much consideration to keep quiet about it for a while.

I would just like to add that sometimes I may come across a little over-zealous about homeschooling but it is only because I am so excited to be doing so. I apologize for not going forward with the series. Please be in prayer for me as I continue on my journey.


Blessings,


Kristy

No comments: