Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Preschool Activities Review



Our homeschool year started a few weeks ago and now we are in full swing. Bear is in kindergarten and Ducky is doing preschool. Bear and I are doing MFW-K (My Father's World-K) and it creates a situation where Ducky has to be "pre-occupied". I have come up with lots of things for him to do. Since he is only 3 his attention span is about 5 minutes or less. I have come up with activities such as coloring, play doh, educational videos, etc. A few weeks ago I was sent the Bumper Wipe Clean Activities book to review. It is a biblical dry erase board with different things to learn on each page.

On the package it says 3 years old and up. This would be my only complaint. Ducky not only colored on the pages but on his skin, his desk, and the floor. Even after giving him a little talk about how the marker is only for the book, his little 3 year old mind thought it would be nice to try it out on other surfaces. The book does say that a crayon can be used as well so that solves that problem. I just wish I would have tried that from the beginning. Haha!

He did not understand how to do some of the activities by himself but after some brief directions he was able to do each page. He loved doing his school work and begged to do it each day after. Bear asked to do it as well and he was able to do each page on his own. They both love to draw and color and this was the perfect addition to our homeschool.


Blessings,


Kristy

*This book was given to me in exchange for my personal review. All opinions expressed here are solely my own.*

No comments: