Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday's Letters



I will be joining in on Friday's Letters over at Diary of a SAHM. Please visit her blog for more!


Dear Hubby...You have been my rock and my strength. You are such a wonderful husband and provider for our family. You are the best daddy to our boys and they adore you. I adore you and am so blessed that you chose me to be your bride. I love you with all my heart.

Dear Children...You drive me crazy and get under my skin like no one else. But, you also make my life worth living each and every day. You give me purpose and joy. I love to watch you all grow up but I hate to see you getting bigger. I want you to stay small and to need me always. I also want you to grow up into God-fearing men of honor. Mommy loves you no matter what you will ever do.

Dear Friday...I am so thankful that you are finally here. It's a beautiful day outside and the birds are chirping. You are the last day of the work week for my husband and I am so thankful for that.

Dear Bestie...Thank you for calling me today and making me smile. Thank you for wanting to know how I am doing and giving advice to me even when it may not be what I want to hear. You are such a treasure in my life and I cherish our friendship. We encourage each other's marriages and hold each other accountable. I am so glad we met each other over 10 years ago. We have been through a lot together and we have lots more to go through together.

Dear Laundry...Can't you just wash, dry, and fold yourself already?? I really hate doing laundry but I know that without you I wouldn't have a family. So, I suppose I have a love/hate relationship with you.

Dear Nap Time...You are the best time of my day. LOL! I get to relax and enjoy the quiet of my home. I get to blog, check my email, make phone calls, exercise, and drink hot tea without any interruptions. My children get the rest they need and wake up with better attitudes and feeling refreshed.

Well, that about wraps it up for this Friday. I hope you will visit my blog again for more homemaking tips, motherhood advice, wifely advice, and the funny things that go on in my home with 3 growing boys!


Blessings,


Kristy

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Loved your Friday Letters, especially the Laundry one LOL I feel the same way.