Thursday, May 8, 2014

Books We've Been Reading {The Three Amigos}

I thought I would share some of the books we have read this year at Jensen Family Academy. These would be the books I read aloud to the kids for school each day. Typically, I read a chapter or two depending on the boy's attentions spans. LOL! Even little Monkey boy joins in on the listening once in a while. 







I must say that I really enjoy our read aloud time each day. I read books during our "school time" but at night when they are snuggled up in their beds and are quiet, that's when I really love it. They listen and ask questions. They are so precious during those times. 

I hope you read to your little ones daily. It is so worth it and they have learned so much from just listening to me read to them. Just give it a try. You will love it! And, so will they!


Blessings,


Kristy

No comments: