Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday's Letters {5/2/14}



Please visit Diary of a SAHM for more Friday's Letters. 

Dear Friday...
Thank you for gracing us with your presence once more. Oh, how I love thee. Unfortunately, Hubby works Saturday this week so you feel more like a Thursday but I love you anyway. The weather is beautiful after 4 days of rain. 

Dear Marley...
I know you are just a little chihuahua and we love you very much but you have got to stop pooping on the floor. You are so cute and white and friendly but this really has to stop. I hate cleaning up the mess and it smells horrible. Please do your business outdoors like a normal dog. 

Dear Car Repair Place...
I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate you fixing our car. Yes, it will cost a small fortune. Yes, we took our car in for a routine state inspection and you found thousands of dollars worth of things wrong with it. Yes, you slapped a rejection sticker on our car. But, you are fixing the problems and we will have our car back in tip-top shape today. I am thankful for our vehicles as God has provided them for us to use. 

Dear Netflix...
Thank you for babysitting my children while I took a shower this morning. It is rare that I get to shower during the daylight hours and it is a refreshing change. The baby took his morning nap and the children watched a movie quietly. I am very appreciative of your services. 

Dear Monkey...
You started walking this week. I mean really walking. It is the cutest thing ever and I am so happy for you. You are like a little man just walking around here like you know what you are doing. I am treasuring this monumental moment because I just love all your "firsts". You are growing up so fast (and so are your brothers). I wish time would just slow down so I could capture each moment on camera. 

Dear Book of Ephesians...
I have read you many times but yesterday I read you again with fresh eyes. I think I underlined the entire book and highlighted several passages. It spoke to me and helped me to see a lot of things in my life for what they are. Thank you God for giving Paul the insight to write this wonderful book in the Bible. 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with fun family times. Since my Hubby works tomorrow we will be hanging out at home for the most part. I may go grocery shopping tomorrow with all of the children by myself...say a prayer for me. LOL! Happy Weekend!

Blessings,


Kristy

No comments: