Tuesday, September 2, 2014

A Quick Happy Homemaker "Tuesday"



I know it has been a while since I have done any blogging. It has been a bit busy. I was babysitting 2 children for 3 weeks. It was a bit hectic around here for a while. We also started school today. I homeschool so it takes up most of my time. I decided it was time to get back in the grind of doing at least one post a week.

Breakfast Time:::
Life cereal and coffee

On Today's To Do List:::
Went to the dr this morning for some complications (prayers would be appreciated)
Started school with the two older boys
Dishes
Laundry

Currently Reading:::
Out To Canaan by Jan Karon
Bible study with Good Morning Girls

On The TV Today:::
The Duggars comes on tonight! Yay!

The Weather Outside:::
Horribly hot and humid. You can't be out there for too long. It's about 99...no kidding with a heat index of about 105. Makes me so thankful for AC.

On The Menu This Week:::
Tuesday- grilled chicken, grilled zucchini and squash, grilled mushrooms and peppers, baked beans
Wednesday- ranch chicken, mac and cheese, steamed green beans
Thursday- tacos with beans and rice
Friday- boys will have pizza...mama is going to a lady's night out at church and they will serve dinner!
Saturday- grilled burgers, chips, salad

If I Have A Few Minutes To Myself:::
I will pray. I will read my bible and I will pray for healing for myself and several others who have had some bad diagnosis' lately. 

New Recipe I Want To Try:::
I got nothing here. There are so many I want to try but have no time to even think. LOL!

In The Garden:::
My tomatoes are growing like crazy. Yup...I have 4 tomatoes. LOL! They are still green and small but each day they are getting bigger. 

Photo From The Camera:::


Praying For:::
Healing for several others. 
Our country to get back to God. 
My husband as he faces the giants everyday. 

Blessings, 


Kristy

No comments: