Monday, November 17, 2014

365 Moments Of Peace For A Woman's Heart Devotional {Review}


I love a good devotional book. They are so helpful in getting the word of God into my heart each day in a short time frame. I have three little boys who need my constant attention and my time is precious. But, making time for God is not optional for me. It is a necessity for my daily walk with the Lord. 365 Moments Of Peace For A Woman's Heart is such a sweet book. I really enjoyed the layout and the devotions could be done in five minutes per day.

Being a busy mother to three little boys is a tough job. It can be very hurried and scattered. Having moments of peace is an absolute must. The book is very attractive (as you can see above). It is hard bound and has a built in ribbon book mark so you don't lose your spot. Each day is also labeled with the date (i.e. November 17). The months are also separated into sections so you can easily find the right day.

Each of the days have a bible verse that coincides with the devotion or story for that day. There is also a prayer,quotes on some pages, and a closing bible verse. At $17.99, it is a great buy. I highly recommend this devotional for a busy mom, wife, or woman. It doesn't take much time to read these sweet stories and inspirational writings. God is worth it and so is your heart.


Blessings,


Kristy

This book was given to me by Bethany House Publishers for review. All opinions expressed here are solely my own.  

No comments: