Monday, November 17, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday - 11/17/14


For more Happy Homemaker Monday please visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM .

I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday. My hubby took a day off today so we are just hanging out at home. He is working in the garage. I went to the grocery store this morning...by myself! All weekend we have been getting things done. Actually, we have been organizing the house for about a month now. It feels so wonderful to get rid of things we don't use or no longer need. Now, to plan a yard sale in the Spring. 

The Weather Outside Is:::
It is rainy and cloudy here today. The weather is actually about 70 degrees outside though. Tomorrow the high is 35 degrees. We will take this 70 degree day any way we can get it. Winter is on the way!

On The Breakfast Plate This Morning:::
Cheerios with a huge cup of coffee. My husband brought the coffee to me in bed. I was up at 4am with a fussy baby and I am tired. 

As I Look Outside My Window:::
It looks really cold but it's not too bad. Very cloudy. The leaves are so beautiful in the fall. Oranges, reds, browns, greens, and yellows. 

Right Now I Am:::
Listening to the baby scream my name to get out of bed. He must take a nap though. LOL! I am also watching a little TV and relaxing on this rainy day. 

As I Look Around The House:::
It is semi-neat. A small pile of clothes is on the couch (someone dropped some used ones off for my boys). Dishes are in the sink but they will get done soon. A few groceries still need to be put in the pantry. No laundry to do...Hubby did it this morning!!

On Today's To Do List:::
Laundry- done by my Hubby
Dishes- piled up from this morning
Homeschool Planning- I gave the boys the day off since daddy is home
Snuggles with my family- going to do that after I am done here

Currently Reading:::
Still reading the Mitford Series by Jan Karon. I think I am on book 6 or 7. Haha. I love this series. I am also reading lots of Thanksgiving living books to my children. We are enjoying this wonderful time of year. 

On The TV Today:::
Honestly, not too much. I am just flipping channels. Looking at Food Network and HGTV. 

On The Menu This Week:::
Monday- Fried eggs, bacon, fried potatoes, and buttermilk biscuits
Tuesday- Eggroll in a bowl (THM recipe)
Wednesday- Ranch chicken, mac and cheese, fire roasted corn
Thursday- Pizza
Friday- ??
Saturday- ??

What I Am Creating At The Moment:::
Nada. LOL! I haven't had time lately for creating anything. Maybe soon. 

New Recipe I Want To Try:::
Anything from Diary of a SAHM's blog. LOL! Her recipes always sounds so wonderful!!

Favorite Photo From The Camera:::




Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, Or Devotions:::



Blessings,


Kristy 

1 comment:

Penny said...

What a nice hubby to bring you coffee!! Those our blessed but busy years :)