Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday- 12/1/2014


For more Happy Homemaker Monday please visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM

Hi everyone! Happy December! Thanks for stopping by today. I am a little late getting this up but nevertheless, here it is. I have been under the weather today so everything feels like it's in slow motion. Haha. 

The Weather Outside Is:::
It was 70 degrees here today after a cold weekend. Not sure what the weather is supposed the rest of the week but we will take any good weather we can get. 

On The Breakfast Plate This Morning:::
A bowl of frosted shredded wheat and coffee with lots of salted caramel mocha creamer. 

As I Look Outside My Window:::
It is dark now so...it's black with a few twinkling stars in the sky. Our house is lit up for Christmas so it's  beautiful. 

Right Now I Am:::
I am watching the Elf movie. It's my favorite funny Christmas movie! 

As I Look Around The House:::
All of the dishes are done from dinner. There is a basket of unfolded clean laundry in the living room floor but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Other than that, not too much going on. 

On Today's To Do List:::
We started our Advent activities this morning. We are using Ann Voscamp's book Unwrapping The Greatest Gift as well as our Advent Angel. We have had tons of fun and it's only been one day. 
We caught up with homeschooling as well. We took a small break last week for Thanksgiving. 
I did my normal housework but not much more than that. Like I said...under the weather. 

Currently Reading:::
Finishing up a Mitford book as well as Unwrapping The Greatest Gift (Voscamp) and The Greatest Gift (Voscamp). 

On The TV Today:::
The Elf movie...yay! Also, watching the news in between commercials. 

On The Menu This Week:::
Monday- beefy mac and cheese with buttermilk biscuits
Tuesday- some sort of chicken...haven't figured it out yet
Wednesday- breakfast for dinner
Thursday- ?
Friday- ?
Saturday- ?

What I Am Creating At The Moment:::
Nothing. No time. 

New Recipe I Tried Or Want To Try This Week:::
I made a pumpkin cheesecake. I got the recipe from pinterest and it's the Cheesecake Factory's copycat recipe. It was so delicious! I added salted caramel to the top as well as cinnamon whipped cream. 

Favorite Photo From The Camera:::



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes, or Devotionals:::


Have a wonderful rest of the week everyone!

1 comment:

Lynn @ TDHGP said...

I LOVE this Happy Homemaker Monday. I may just have to join you next week. Thanks for sharing and WELCOME to the CREW!!!