Monday, December 22, 2014

Happy Homemaker Monday- 12/22/2014


For more Happy Homemaker Monday please visit Sandra at Diary of a SAHM!

Merry Christmas dear readers! I pray that you each have a blessed week and keep Jesus at the center of your thoughts. We went to my in-laws house today and made cookies. Our extended family couldn't make it because they are sick. We are praying that they get well soon. We missed them! 

We are staying home for Christmas Day but Christmas Eve we will be going to my in-laws house for dinner. It is always a fun time. I am looking forward to it. Friday is my Hubby's 40th birthday. We are going to spend the day celebrating his day. 

The Weather Outside:::
It is very cold and rainy today. Actually, it's perfect napping weather. If only I had time to nap...

Right Now I Am:::
Writing this blog post and thinking about all of the presents I have to wrap. I have vowed to myself to get it done before Christmas Eve this year. I think I can...I think I can...

As I Look Around The House:::
There are presents here and there tucked away in closets and corners. There are boxes of Christmas bags, bows, and wrapping paper. There are piles of laundry waiting to be folded. They will still be there tomorrow. Haha.

On This Week's To-Do List:::
Monday- make cookies with family (done)
Tuesday- visit some family and friends for a small Christmas get-together
Wednesday- Christmas Even~ take cookies and cards to our neighbors, dinner with family
Thursday- Christmas~ take it easy and stay home all day with my children and husband
Friday- Hubby's birthday~ lunch, a movie (the latest Hobbit movie), and dinner with family
Saturday- NOTHING!

Currently Reading:::
Actually, not much at the moment. We are still doing our daily Advent book called Unwrapping The Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp. It is such a treasure! 

On The Menu This Week:::
Monday- pizza that hubby is bringing home
Tuesday- chicken alfredo
Wednesday- ham, potatoes, mac and cheese, etc. 
Thursday- turkey, stuffing, mac and cheese, rolls, steamed broccoli, Jesus' birthday cake
Friday- eating out for hubby's birthday
Saturday- leftovers from Christmas

Favorite Photo Of The Week:::


Prayers, Inspirational Quote, Devotionals:::



Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: