Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Favorite Posts From 2014 {and some reflection}



Are You Ready For Some Football (on a budget)?

Love Is In The Air (Valentine's Day Ideas)

Though Weeping May Last For The Night

The Baggage Of Life (How To Cope)

The Comparison Trap (Mothers at War)

The Spirit-Filled Home (The Wife's Role)

Homemaking With Boys

Dating My Sons (Teaching Them To Be Gentlemen)

Books We've Been Reading

My Life With Chronic Pain

10 Things I Have Learned In 10 Years Of Marriage

Beauty In The Dark Places

A Day In The Life Of A Homeschool Family

The Only Way To Have A Friend Is To Be One

Unwrapping The Greatest Gift (A Christmas Post)

With Love-Maddie's Magic (Calming Salve)

This year has been such a great year. My family has gone through many challenges and changes. We have had happy times as well as a few trials. God has been ever-present in our lives. He has blessed us beyond anything we could have imagined. The biggest blessing has to be my husband's new job. He has never been happier and he just started a few weeks ago. 

We are so grateful for every day that we have been given. Thank you for reading my blog and being a HUGE part of my life this year. In 2014, I went from blogging for fun (it will always be fun to me) to writing articles for Inspired Moms Club and joining The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Review Crew. 

I am so excited to see what God has in store for my family, my husband's new job, and my blog this coming year. God bless you all!!



1 comment:

Emilee Roberts said...

Thank-you for sharing your top posts and linking up. I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to reading them. I have a chronic pain condition (Fibromyalgia), so I can really relate to your chronic pain post, and those are wonderful verses. I pray 2015 is full of blessings for you and your family!