Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Best Way To Spread Christmas Cheer {My Favorite Christmas Movies}

I thought I would share some of my favorite Christmas movies with my readers today. I absolutely love this time of year. Everyone is in the Christmas spirit. Houses are decked out with lights and decorations. The music....yes, the music is just the best. But, the one thing that puts me in the Christmas spirit is watching Christmas movies.

Here is a list of my most favorite Christmas movies:














All of the classics plus some funny ones in between. My hubby's favorite is A Christmas Story. I mean, what guy doesn't love a movie about a BB gun? Haha! My children's favorite is The Grinch. My personal favorite is White Christmas. I love the songs and dancing. Although, Elf is a very close second. That movie just makes me laugh every single time.

One movie that we do not watch in my house is Polar Express. I find it very creepy and so does my husband. It is so strange and has some semi-scary scenes that are not very kid-friendly. Just my opinion though. I know it is a popular movie. Just not in my house. LOL!

What is your favorite Christmas movie??

No comments: