Monday, December 29, 2014

With Love- Maddie's Magic Calming Salve {Review}


I know this sweet couple. They own a business called With Love {handmade products for handmade people}. I absolutely adore this family. Their story is so incredible and inspiring. I first met Katie (the owner) a few years ago at church. From there we have kept in touch and I have watched as God blessed her and her husband with three beautiful children. Here is a little about the company:

"With Love first started as a solution to our own family's aches and pains.

We were tired of our dependence on chemicals and wanted to find natural solutions to our sore muscles, bug bites and sleepless nights. After months of giving away Katie's creations a friend suggested we begin to sell them.

And thus, With Love was born.

We first opened our doors in September of 2012, and since then we've only continued to grow. What hasn't changed is our commitment to all natural and chemical free products. Everything we make, we use ourselves. We often tell our customers, if it doesn't work for our family, then we won't sell it to you."

-Katie Day



They recently developed a new product called Maddie's Magic Calming Salve. It came about because a friend of the With Love family wanted something to help with stress, ptsd, and trauma. After researching various ingredients, Maddie's Magic Calming Salve was produced. I have suffered from intense stress and anxiety my whole life. I have only recently been introduced to natural remedies. So, when I was asked to try out this new product I was very excited. My oldest son, who is six, also suffers from stress and anxiety as well as nightmares.

We were asked to use this product every day for two weeks on our chest and neck areas. We used it religiously and I am so pleased with the results. I have only positive things to say about Maddie's Magic Calming Salve. My son loved the smell of it (kind of lemon-y and fresh). He reminded me each morning and evening to apply some to his neck and chest. He even did it himself if needed. I also used it throughout the day and at night. 

After the first use, my son slept through the night. He usually gets up at least once a night with a bad dream or bad thoughts. Maddie's Magic is really magical. I also felt myself not as stressed and fell asleep faster than normal. The product came at the perfect time too...Christmas week. You know how stressful it can be to get the wrapping done, go to tons of gatherings, church events, baking and cooking, etc. I never felt overwhelmed. I was able to enjoy Christmas and focus on what the season is really about...Jesus and His love for us. 

My son also had a significant change in his attitude. He gets weepy very easily and angry when something doesn't go his way. He has a little bit of OCD. I actually saw him come out of his shell and be able to enjoy life a little more. I am so thrilled that this product has helped us so much. 

Right now is cold season where we live in Virginia. Over the past few weeks we have all had the sniffles and sneezes. Maddie's Magic has helped calm those symptoms in the evenings as well. It does not get rid of the symptoms but makes them tolerable for my little ones. They are able to rest more peacefully. 

After using it on myself and my oldest son for a few days I decided to let my baby try it out also. He is 21 months old and has been teething like crazy. He fights sleep every night and I hate giving him medicine every day for his pain and discomfort. Well, I am happy to say that Maddie's Magic worked it's magic again. He goes right to sleep now and only wakes if he is extremely wet (in his diaper). It is really a dream come true!

I highly recommend Maddie's Magic Calming Salve to anyone who may suffer from stress, anxiety, nightmares, or restlessness at night. It has changed our sleeping habits at my house tremendously. And, it's only $3.00 for 1/4oz. It will last you a very long time. 




With Love has many products available. They are all locally sourced, organic ingredients that are made With Love. I have tried other products of theirs before. The Dirty Secret Mud Mask is awesome. My skin never felt better after using it. I bought some Spoof Hair Pomade for my husband and he really liked it. He said it was just as good as anything store-bought but smelled better.  One of my favorite With Love products is the lip balm. There are a variety of different flavors but my favorite is the Peppermint. It also comes in chocolate, cinnamon, citrus, coconut, and vanilla. 

Anything that With Love makes is going to be a great product. They put a lot of work, research, and love into everything they produce. Please visit their website www.naturalwithlove.com to see the products for yourself. Everything is very affordable. It is worth every penny when you know the ingredients are good for your and your family. They are safe and healthy and have wonderful results. 


Isn't this family adorable?




No comments: