Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Blogging For The Home Educators Association Of Virginia


I have begun another chapter in my blogging life. I now blog for HEAV promoting the annual event for homeschooling families. HEAV is the Home Educators Association Of Virgina. It is such an honor to be chosen. I will be blogging from time to time giving my readers updates on programs, vendors, exhibitors, and speakers. I will be interviewing some of the vendors and speakers as well. 

Eventually, I will host a giveaway for the HEAV for a family registration. It will fun and if you like my Facebook page I will be promoting other giveaways there as well. 

Do you attend a Homeschool convention each year? If so, which one? Have you ever been to the HEAV? 

I have personally attended the HEAV for about 4 years now. Each year I gain more and more wisdom and insight about homeschooling. I have loved all of the speakers in the past and have even bought the CD of recordings so that I can listen to them time and time again. 

Once the convention is here, I will be tweeting and posting on Facebook about the many speakers and vendors that I meet. I am super excited about this opportunity!

No comments: