Tuesday, March 10, 2015

How The Jensen Family Celebrates A Monkey's Birthday


This is my Monkey Man. He turned two years old on Sunday. This is his first picture as a two year old. Isn't he adorable? We had a wonderful celebration with family and friends on Sunday afternoon. I made Monkey Cupcakes and they turned out great.


I think they are so cute. I actually ran out of white icing and had to make some of them with chocolate icing. They were delicious. I am learning how to make homemade cupcakes, cakes, and icing. I want to become really good at it so that I never have to buy another pre-made cake again.


So many people came and celebrated our little guy with us. We had so much fun and are so thankful for the blessing of family and friends.


He loved his own little cake I made just for him. He even blew out his own candles by himself. It was so cute!






He received so many sweet gifts. His reaction to each and every one of them was squealing in delight and making a surprised face. Haha. He got a broom (because he likes to sweep), many outside/beach toys, gardening tools, and cars and trucks. He is very happy!

That is how the Jensen Family celebrates a Monkey's birthday!

No comments: